- Development of role-play scenarios for teaching responsible conduct of research.C. Loui - unknown - Science and Engineering Ethics.
- Phenomenological Epistemology and Nanotechnology: Scanning Tunneling Microscopy as Hermeneutic Technics.Marina P. Banchetti - forthcoming - In Jean-Pierre Noel Llored (ed.), Ethics and Chemistry: A Multidisciplinary Investigation. London, UK:
- Supporting human autonomy in AI systems.Rafael Calvo, Dorian Peters, Karina Vold & Richard M. Ryan - forthcoming - In Christopher Burr & Luciano Floridi (eds.), Ethics of Digital Well-being: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
- A Reflection on Biomedical Engineering Ethics Education from Multiple Perspectives.Adrian Chan, Monique Frize, Colleen Ennett, Daphne Ong & Amanada Cherpak - forthcoming - Ethics in Biology, Engineering and Medicine.
- Volnovaya tekhnologiya i tekhnika. Nauchnye osnovy, promyshlennye ispytaniya i ikh rezul'taty, perspektivy ispol'zovaniya [Wave technology, and engineering. Scientific bases, industrial tests and their results, the prospects for using]. Moscow. [REVIEW]R. F. Ganiev - forthcoming - Logos. Anales Del Seminario de Metafísica [Universidad Complutense de Madrid, España].
- Genetical Engineering in Ethical Perspective.J. Hattingh - forthcoming - A Publication by the Unit for Bioethics, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- The Role of Technology in Research Perspectives from Students.Mary S. Laskowski - forthcoming - Techne.
- Thinking through technology: the path between engineering and.Carl Mitcham - forthcoming - Philosophy.
- Bhopal and Engineering Ethics in advance.Christopher Pariso - forthcoming - Business and Professional Ethics Journal.
- Does the history of engineering require the philosophy of engineering?Alireza Seghatoleslami - forthcoming - Philosophical Investigations.
- Ethical issues in empirical studies of software engineering.Janice A. Singer & Norman G. Vinson - forthcoming - Philosophical Explorations.
- CS2315-F08 December 7, 2008 Ethics and Therac-25 Some may question whether Software engineering or computer programming are just careers or if they are real professions. But there is no question that they have the ability to affect the public either through good or through harm. Software Engineers do not have to have a license to practice, but they still need to abide by a code of ethics. Without this code or a set of moral rules to guide them they cannot be expected to feel accountable for their actions. [REVIEW]Christy Sylvest - forthcoming - Ethics.
- Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality.Steven John Thompson (ed.) - forthcoming - Hershey, PA: IGI-Global.
- Ethics and the UN Sustainable Development Goals: The Case for Comprehensive Engineering.Jeroen van den Hoven - forthcoming - Science and Engineering Ethics:1-9.
- Teaching the Ethics of Science and Engineering through Humanities and Social Science in advance.Skylar Zilliox, Jessica Smith & Carl Mitcham - forthcoming - Teaching Ethics.
- Ethical engineering: a practical guide with case studies.Eugene Schlossberger - 2023 - Boca Raton: CRC Press.
- Ethics in engineering.Qin Zhu - 2023 - New York, NY: McGraw Hill.
- Autonomous Vehicles, Business Ethics, and Risk Distribution in Hybrid Traffic.Brian Berkey - 2022 - In Ryan Jenkins, David Cerny & Tomas Hribek (eds.), Autonomous Vehicle Ethics: The Trolley Problem and Beyond. New York, NY, USA: pp. 210-228.
- Ethics and responsibilities of engineers.Frederick Bloetscher - 2022 - Plantation, FL: J. Ross Publishing.
- Engineering Thinking and its Role in Modern Industry.Putilova Eugenia & Anna Shutaleva - 2022 - AIP Conference Proceedings.
- Engineering the Minds of the Future: An Intergenerational Approach to Cognitive Technology.Michael Madary - 2022 - Axiomathes 32 (6):1281-1295.
- The Illusion of Agency in Human–Computer Interaction.Michael Madary - 2022 - Neuroethics 15 (1):1-15.
- The Need-Efficiency Tradeoff for negative emissions technologies.Kian Mintz-Woo - 2022 - PLoS Climate 1 (8): e0000060.
- The history of digital ethics.Vincent C. Müller - 2022 - In Carissa Véliz (ed.), Oxford handbook of digital ethics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- An Ethical Framework for Presenting Scientific Results to Policy-Makers.S. Andrew Schroeder - 2022 - Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 32 (1):33-67.
- Energy sovereignty: a values-based conceptual analysis.Cristian Timmermann & Eduardo Noboa - 2022 - Science and Engineering Ethics 28 (6):54.
- Augmented Reality, Augmented Epistemology, and the Real-World Web.Cody Turner - 2022 - Philosophy and Technology 35 (1):1-28.
- Designing Genetic Engineering Technologies For Human Values.Steven Umbrello - 2022 - Etica E Politica (2):481-510.
- A value sensitive design approach for designing AI-based worker assistance systems in manufacturing.Susanne Vernim, Harald Bauer, Erwin Rauch, Marianne Thejls Ziegler & Steven Umbrello - 2022 - Procedia Computer Science 200:505-516.
- Addressing the Continued Circulation of Retracted Research as a Design Problem.Nathan D. Woods, Jodi Schneider & The Risrs Team - 2022 - GW Journal of Ethics in Publishing 1 (1).
- Terraforming Mars.Martin Beech, Joseph Seckbach & Richard Gordon (eds.) - 2021 - Salem, MA: Wiley-Scrivener.
- Engineering as a Global Profession: Technical and Ethical Standards.Michael Davis - 2021 - Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Correctness and Completeness of Programming Instructions for Traffic Circulation.Daniela Glavaničová & Matteo Pascucci - 2021 - Science and Engineering Ethics 27 (6):1-16.
- Microethics for healthcare data science: attention to capabilities in sociotechnical systems.Mark Graves & Emanuele Ratti - 2021 - The Future of Science and Ethics 6:64-73.
- Combating Disinformation with AI: Epistemic and Ethical Challenges.Benjamin Lange & Ted Lechterman - 2021 - IEEE International Symposium on Ethics in Engineering, Science and Technology (ETHICS) 1:1-5.
- Carbon capture and storage: where should the world store CO₂? It’s a moral dilemma.Kian Mintz-Woo - 2021 - The Conversation.
- Why and Where to Fund Carbon Capture and Storage.Kian Mintz-Woo & Joe Lane - 2021 - Science and Engineering Ethics 27 (6):70.
- Japan's engineering ethics and Western culture: social status, democracy, and economic globalization.Kenichi Natsume - 2021 - Lanham: Lexington Books.
- Trust in engineering.Philip J. Nickel - 2021 - In Diane Michelfelder & Neelke Doorn (eds.), Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy of Engineering. Routledge. pp. 494-505.
- What it’s like to be a ___: Why it’s (often) unethical to use VR as an empathy nudging tool.Erick Jose Ramirez, Miles Elliott & Per-Erik Milam - 2021 - Ethics and Information Technology 1 (3):527-542.
- Virtuous Engineers: Ethical Dimensions of Technical Decisions.Jon Alan Schmidt - 2021 - In Emanuele Ratti & Tom Stapleford (eds.), Science, Technology, & Virtues: Contemporary Perspectives. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 117-135.
- Extracting accountability: engineers and corporate social responsibility.Jessica M. Smith - 2021 - Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press.
- Ethics and Engineering: An Introduction.Behnam Taebi - 2021 - New York, NY, USA: Cambridge University Press.
- Coupling levels of abstraction in understanding meaningful human control of autonomous weapons: a two-tiered approach.Steven Umbrello - 2021 - Ethics and Information Technology 23 (3):455-464.
- Conceptualizing Policy in Value Sensitive Design: A Machine Ethics Approach.Steven Umbrello - 2021 - In Steven John Thompson (ed.), Machine Law, Ethics, and Morality in the Age of Artificial Intelligence. Hershey, PA, USA: pp. 108-125.
- Mapping Value Sensitive Design onto AI for Social Good Principles.Steven Umbrello & Ibo van de Poel - 2021 - AI and Ethics 1 (3):283–296.
- How to Teach Engineering Ethics?: A Retrospective and Prospective Sketch of TU Delft’s Approach to Engineering Ethics Education.J. B. van Grunsven, L. Marin, T. W. Stone, S. Roeser & N. Doorn - 2021 - Advances in Engineering Education 9 (4).
- Privacy versus Public Health? A Reassessment of Centralised and Decentralised Digital Contact Tracing.Lucie White & Philippe van Basshuysen - 2021 - Science and Engineering Ethics 27 (2):1-13.
- Global Engineering Ethics.Pak-Hang Wong - 2021 - In Diane Michelfelder & Neelke Doorn (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Philosophy of Engineering.
- Harmonious Technology: A Confucian Ethics of Technology.Pak-Hang Wong & Tom Xiaowei Wang - 2021 - Routledge.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: