- Tell-Tale Signs of Pseudoskepticism (Bogus Skepticism).Marcoen J. T. F. Cabbolet - manuscript
- Restoring Integrity to the Academy: Some Sweeping Suggestions for Wholesale Change.Joseph S. Fulda - manuscript
- Isaac Newton Vs. Robert Hooke on the Law of Universal Gravitation.Nicolae Sfetcu - manuscript
- What is Media Ethics ? (Marathi Version).Shriniwas श्रीनिवास Hemade हेमाडे - October 2014 - Daily Loksatta, A Indian Express Publication, Mumbai. Tattvabhan- The Philosophical Consciousness:08.
- How to Deal with Kant's Racism—In and Out of the Classroom in Advance.Victor Fabian Abundez-Guerra - forthcoming - Teaching Philosophy.
- Integrating Ethics Training Into an Undergraduate Research Program in Advance.Shurooq al Hashimi, Mercedes Sheen, Jessica Essary & Majeda Humeidan - forthcoming - Teaching Ethics.
- Academic Centrarchy: A Political System of Governing Education and Technology.Abdulrahman Essa Al Lily - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Perceptions of Challenges Affecting Research Ethics Committees’ Members at Medical and Health Science Colleges in Omani and Jordanian Universities.Omar Al Omari, Atika Khalaf, Wael Al Delaimy, Mohammad Al Qadire, Moawiah M. Khatatbeh & Imad Thultheen - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Testing the Predictors of College Students’ Attitudes Toward Plagiarism.Ademola Amida, Joseph Appianing & Yusuf Adam Marafa - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Virtue, Utility and Improvisation: A Multinational Survey of Academic Staff Solving Integrity Dilemmas.Alexander Amigud & David J. Pell - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-23.
- Two Sides of the Coin: Lack of Academic Integrity in Exams During the Corona Pandemic, Students' and Lecturers' Perceptions.Meital Amzalag, Noa Shapira & Niva Dolev - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
- Character Education in Schools and the Education of Teachers.L. R. Arthur - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education.
- Conceptualising Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Research: Results From a Critical and Systematic Literature Review.Élie Beauchemin, Louis Pierre Côté, Marie-Josée Drolet & Bryn Williams-Jones - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-24.
- “There must be Someone’s Name Under Every Bit of Text, Even if it is Unimportant or Incorrect”: Plagiarism as a Learning Strategy.Beata Bielska & Mateusz Rutkowski - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-20.
- “Teach more, but do not expect any applause”: Are Women Doubly Discriminated Against in Universities’ Recruitment Processes?Douglas Brommesson, Gissur Ó Erlingsson, Jörgen Ödalen & Mattias Fogelgren - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-14.
- Ъ Eaching Students to Òti Communities Ethically.Amy Bruckman - forthcoming - Journal of Information Ethics.
- The Messiness of Ethics in Education.Johanna Cliffe & Carla Solvason - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-17.
- Who Rules the Ruler? On the Misconduct of Journal Editors.Mariana Fontes Costdaa - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Seeking Approval: International Higher Education Students’ Experiences of Applying for Human Research Ethics Clearance in Australia.K. Davis, L. Tan, J. Miller & M. Israel - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Understanding Undergraduate Plagiarism in the Context of Students’ Academic Experience.Jorge Ávila de Lima, Áurea Sousa, Angélica Medeiros, Beatriz Misturada & Cátia Novo - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-22.
- Academic Confidence Mediates the Link Between Psychopathy and Academic Dishonesty.Innocent Ikechukwu Enweh, Maria Chidi Christiana Onyedibe & Desmond Uchechukwu Onu - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Ethics Issues with Private Research Ethics Boards: A Breakout Session at the 2009 Ncehr National Conference.Jack Corman Francis Rolleston, Paddi O'Hara Serge Gauthier & Rod Schmaltz - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Is Applied Ethics Morally Problematic?David J. Franz - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Respect for Subjects in the Ethics of Causal and Interpretive Social Explanation.Michael L. Frazer - forthcoming - American Political Science Review.
- Self-efficacy and Self-control Mediate the Relationship Between Negative Emotions and Attitudes Toward Plagiarism.Kit Wing Fu & Kell S. Tremayne - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
- Correction to: Systemic Obstacles to Addressing Research Misconduct in Higher Education: a Case Study.James Golden, Catherine M. Mazzotta & Kimberly Zittel-Barr - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-1.
- Systemic Obstacles to Addressing Research Misconduct in Higher Education: A Case Study.James Golden, Catherine M. Mazzotta & Kimberly Zittel-Barr - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
- Correction to: Ethical Sensitivity of Nursing Students During a 4-Year Nursing Curriculum in Turkey.Hilal Gamze Hakbilen, Serpil Ince & Mustafa Levent Ozgonul - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-1.
- Ethical Sensitivity of Nursing Students During a 4-Year Nursing Curriculum in Turkey.Hilal Gamze Hakbilen, Serpil Ince & Mustafa Levent Ozgonul - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Improved Model Exploration for the Relationship Between Moral Foundations and Moral Judgment Development Using Bayesian Model Averaging.Hyemin Han & Kelsie J. Dawson - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-15.
- Public Intervention in Business Ethics: A Auto-Case Study.Stephen Matthias Harney - forthcoming - Journal of Business Ethics Education.
- Research Integrity and Hidden Value Conflicts.Gert Helgesson & William Bülow - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Beyond Criticism of Ethics Review Boards: Strategies for Engaging Research Communities and Enhancing Ethical Review Processes.Andrew Hickey, Samantha Davis, Will Farmer, Julianna Dawidowicz, Clint Moloney, Andrea Lamont-Mills, Jess Carniel, Yosheen Pillay, David Akenson, Annette Brömdal, Richard Gehrmann, Dean Mills, Tracy Kolbe-Alexander, Tanya Machin, Suzanne Reich, Kim Southey, Lynda Crowley-Cyr, Taiji Watanabe, Josh Davenport, Rohit Hirani, Helena King, Roshini Perera, Lucy Williams, Kurt Timmins, Michael Thompson, Douglas Eacersall & Jacinta Maxwell - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-19.
- Reflecting on Responsible Conduct of Research: A Self Study of a Research-Oriented University Community.Rebecca L. Hite, Sungwon Shin & Mellinee Lesley - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
- Systemic Explanations of Scientific Misconduct: Provoked by Spectacular Cases of Norm Violation?Pieter Huistra & Herman Paul - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Philosophy for Resilience: A Meaningful Intervention for Medical Students.Neil Jeyasingam - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-6.
- Academic Integrity From China to the U.S.: The Acculturation Process for Chinese Graduate Students in the U.S.Hu Jian, Russell Marion & Weijun Wang - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior.
- I Didn’T Have Time! A Qualitative Exploration of Misbehaviors in Academic Contexts.Hansika Kapoor, Vedika Inamdar & James C. Kaufman - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-18.
- Ethics Education Learning Outcomes for Health Professions Students.Belinda Kenny, Yobelli Jimenez, Natalie Pollard, Kate Thomson, Amanda Semaan & Lindy McAllister - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-27.
- Character, Corruption, and ‘Cultures of Speed’ in Higher Education.Ian Kidd - forthcoming - In Philosophical Perspectives on the Contemporary University: In Shadows and Light. Springer.
- Evaluating Student Evaluations of Teaching: a Review of Measurement and Equity Bias in SETs and Recommendations for Ethical Reform.Rebecca J. Kreitzer & Jennie Sweet-Cushman - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
- Combating Academic Corruption and Enhancing Academic Integrity Through International Accreditation Standards: The Model of Qatar University.Mohamed Y. Mattar - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-28.
- What Does Character Education Mean to Character Education Experts? A Prototype Analysis of Expert Opinions.Robert E. McGrath, Hyemin Han, Mitch Brown & Peter Meindl - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-19.
- Applying the Ethical Principle of Social Benefits in Nursing Research in Developing Countries: The Case of Jordan.Rana F. Obeidat & Wael Al-Delaimy - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
- Character Strengths and Ethical Engagement in Online Faculty.Justina Or, Scott Greenberger & Melissa A. Milliken - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Restoring Honor and Integrity Through Integrating Restorative Practices in Academic Integrity with Student Leaders.James Earl Orr & Karita Orr - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Learning Analytics within Higher Education: Autonomy, Beneficence and Non-maleficence.Kevin O’Donoghue - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-13.
- The Relationships between Personal Values, Justifications, and Academic Cheating for Business vs. Non-Business Students.Laura Parks-Leduc, Russell P. Guay & Leigh M. Mulligan - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
- At the Intersection of Institutional Identity and Type.P. Jesse Rine, Cynthia A. Wells, John M. Braxton & Kayla Acklin - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-22.
- Preservice Teachers’ Perception of Plagiarism: A Case from a College of Education.Michael H. Romanowski - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: