- Between Body and Reiterative Morality.Victor Adelino Ausina Mota - manuscript
- What is mathematics for the youngest?Boris Culina - manuscript
- Dr.Lalu Jumaidi - manuscript
- History of Science Enters through the Back Door.Nahum Kipnis - manuscript
- Derationalizing.Victor Adelino Mota - manuscript
- Managers are from Mars. Employees are from Venus.Pranav Naithani - manuscript
- Followership: The underrated aspect of leadership.Pranav Naithani - manuscript
- Ce este telelucrul (telemunca, telework)?Sfetcu Nicolae - manuscript
- Intelligence émotionnelle dans la recherche et l'éducation.Sfetcu Nicolae - manuscript
- Digital technologies in the context of university transition and disability: theoretical and empirical advances.Edgar Pacheco -
- Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan dan Karakter.Made Pramono - manuscript
- A Report on the Impact of COVID-19 Crisis on PEGAFI Senior High School Students’ Mental Health Stability: SY 2020-2021.John Michael Sasan - manuscript
- How to Write a Philosophy Paper.Brendan Shea - manuscript
- What happens if the Globe Going Down and Dark? (How Can Education Breath). [REVIEW]Sarbunan Thobias - manuscript
- STEM education and outcomes in Vietnam: Views from the social gap and gender issues.Quan-Hoang Vuong, Pham Thanh Hang, Tran Trung, Vuong Thu Trang, Nguyen Manh Cuong, Nguyen Phuc Khanh Linh, La Viet Phuong & Manh-Toan Ho - manuscript
- MODIFIED STRUCTURE-NOMINATIVE RECONSTRUCTION OF PRACTICAL PHYSICAL THEORIES AS A FRAME FOR THE PHILOSOPHY OF PHYSICS.Vladimir Kuznetsov - forthcoming2021 - Epistemological studies in Philosophy, Social and Political Sciences 4 (1):20-28.
- Intrapersonal Mindfulness is Associated with Reduced Risk of Burnout among Central Appalachian Educators.Chris Anama-Green - forthcoming - Explore:in press.
- How individual metacognitive awareness relates to situation-specific metacognitive interpretations of collaborative learning tasks.Ahsen Çini, Jonna Malmberg & Sanna Järvelä - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-22.
- Amalia Holst on the Education of the Human Race.Corey W. Dyck - forthcoming - In Isabel Karremann, Anne-Claire Michoux & Gideon Stiening (eds.), Women and the Law in the Eighteenth-Century. Stuttgart: J. B. Metzler.
- Serving Divided Communities: Consociationalism and the Experiences of Principals of Small Rural Primary Schools in Northern Ireland.Montserrat Fargas-Malet & Carl Bagley - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies.
- Covid-19 and the international baccalaureate: A computer-assisted discourse analysis of #ibscandal.Saira Fitzgerald - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-20.
- Husserl’s time consciousness in regard to extemporaneous communication practices in performing arts and traditional knowledge systems.Martin A. M. Gansinger - forthcoming - Immediate. Currents in Communication, Culture and Philosophy.
- Per un nuovo insegnamento della filosofia.Ludovico Geymonat - forthcoming - (Rivista Venezuelana di Filosofia) (1964).
- “Balance as a way of lifework”: early career choices among Israeli senior teacher educators.Maria Gutman - forthcoming - Teaching Education.
- Neuroscience of morality and teacher education.Hyemin Han - forthcoming - In Michael A. Peters (ed.), Encyclopedia of Teacher Education. Singapore: Springer.
- Relatable and Attainable Moral Exemplars as Sources for Moral Elevation and Pleasantness.Hyemin Han & Kelsie J. Dawson - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education.
- Considering the Purposes of Moral Education with Evidence in Neuroscience: Emphasis on Habituation of Virtues and Cultivation of Phronesis.Han Hyemin - forthcoming - Ethical Theory and Moral Practice.
- Interrogating systemic inequalities in discourses surrounding academic diaspora and transnational education-driven mobilities: A focus on vietnam’s higher education.Phan Le Ha - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-25.
- Understanding the unsettled evidence of the effectiveness of selective education in the value-added approach.Binwei Lu - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-19.
- Lessons for teaching social science research methods in higher education: Synthesis of the literature 2014-2020.Melanie Nind & Angeliki Katramadou - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-26.
- A Platonic Theory of Moral Education: Cultivating Virtue in Contemporary Democratic Classrooms, Mark E. Jonas and Yoshiaka Nakazawa (Routledge 2020). [REVIEW]Julian Rome - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-2.
- Reconsidering Reparations.Arathi Sriprakash - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies.
- Probability without Tears.Julia Staffel - forthcoming - Teaching Philosophy 46 (1):65-84.
- Understanding the gender gap in school (dis)engagement from three gender dimensions: the individual, the interactional and the institutional.Mieke Van Houtte - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-19.
- Survey on Vietnamese teachers’ perspectives and perceived support during COVID-19.Cam-Tu Vu, Anh-Duc Hoang, Van-Quan Than, Manh-Tuan Nguyen, Viet-Hung Dinh, Quynh-Anh Thi Le, Thu-Trang Thi Le, Hiep-Hung Pham & Yen-Chi Nguyen - forthcoming - Data in Brief.
- Chinese students’ perspectives on learner identity.Ziyu Wang - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-16.
- Reining in the international: How state and society localised international schooling in china.Wenxi Wu & Aaron Koh - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-20.
- International higher education and the pursuit of ‘chinese’ capitals: African students and families’ strategies of social (re)production.Wen Xu - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-17.
- “Participation” In Online Discussion Forum in Distance Education: An Autoethnographic Inquiry.Job Vincent M. Arcebuche & Mark Nickhole R. Bernardino - 2023 - Universal Journal of Educational Research 2 (1):25-37.
- Practical Utopia. The Many Lives of Dartington Hall.Jeremy Burchardt - 2023 - British Journal of Educational Studies 71 (1):121-122.
- Bourdieu Might Understand: Indigenous Habitus Clivé in the Australian Academy.Edgar A. Burns, Julie Andrews & Claire James - 2023 - British Journal of Educational Studies 71 (1):51-69.
- A Lesson Study on Teaching Impulse and Momentum in the New Normal.Aileen Mae G. Cañete, Angel Rose J. Hitgano, Ella Marie G. Nuñez, Alisa Mae D. Talamo, Ricka Mae Marie L. Ymas & Joy A. Bellen - 2023 - Universal Journal of Educational Research 2 (1):57-66.
- Modular Distance Learning: A Blueprint to English Writing Proficiency.Erica Mae D. Dipay - 2023 - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research and Innovation 1 (1):14-23.
- Family and community inputs as predictors of students’ overall, cognitive, affective and psychomotor learning outcomes in secondary schools.John Asuquo Ekpenyong, Valentine Joseph Owan, Usen Friday Mbon & Stephen Bepeh Undie - 2023 - Journal of Pedagogical Research 7 (1):103-127.
- Student Exchange and British Government Policy: Uk Students’ Study Abroad 1955-1978.Heather Ellis - 2023 - British Journal of Educational Studies 71 (1):71-97.
- Assessment of Vitality of Pangasinan Language in Municipality of San Carlos City: Basis for Recovery Plan in Language Endangerment.Christine N. Ferrer & Melanie Q. Brangan - 2023 - Universal Journal of Educational Research 2 (1):8-14.
- A Focus on the Contextualized Learning Activity Sheets.Dennis F. Gerodias - 2023 - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research and Innovation 1 (1):1-13.
- Okuma Kültürünün Geliştirilmesine Yönelik Aile Farkındalık Programının Etkililiği: Bir Karma Yöntem Araştırması.Seçkin GÖK & Kasım Yildirim - 2023 - Ana Dili Eğitimi Dergisi 11 (1):135-158.
- Historical and Cultural Refractions in Recent Education Transitions: The Example of Former Socialist European Countries.Ivor Goodson & Rain Mikser - 2023 - British Journal of Educational Studies 71 (1):99-116.
- Teaching Efficacy Among Public Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) In Sulu.Aldren J. Jamasali - 2023 - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research and Innovation 1 (1):33-46.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: