- Dr.Lalu Jumaidi - manuscript
- History of Science Enters Through the Back Door.Nahum Kipnis - manuscript
- Managers Are From Mars. Employees Are From Venus.Pranav Naithani - manuscript
- Followership: The Underrated Aspect of Leadership.Pranav Naithani - manuscript
- Intelligence émotionnelle dans la recherche et l'éducation.Sfetcu Nicolae - manuscript
- Ce este telelucrul (telemunca, telework)?Sfetcu Nicolae - manuscript
- Digital Technologies in the Context of University Transition and Disability: Theoretical and Empirical Advances.Edgar Pacheco - manuscript
- Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan dan Karakter.Made Pramono - manuscript
- A Report on the Impact of COVID-19 Crisis on PEGAFI Senior High School Students’ Mental Health Stability: SY 2020-2021.John Michael Sasan - manuscript
- How to Write a Philosophy Paper.Brendan Shea - manuscript
- Probability Without Tears.Julia Staffel - manuscript
- STEM Education and Outcomes in Vietnam: Views From the Social Gap and Gender Issues.Quan-Hoang Vuong, Pham Thanh Hang, Tran Trung, Vuong Thu Trang, Nguyen Manh Cuong, Nguyen Phuc Khanh Linh, La Viet Phuong & Manh-Toan Ho - manuscript
- MODIFIED STRUCTURE-NOMINATIVE RECONSTRUCTION OF PRACTICAL PHYSICAL THEORIES AS A FRAME FOR THE PHILOSOPHY OF PHYSICS.Vladimir Kuznetsov - forthcoming2021 - Epistemological studies in Philosophy, Social and Political Sciences 4 (1):20-28.
- Saudi Public Primary School Teachers’ Perspectives on Inclusive Education.Mohaned G. Abed & Todd K. Shackelford - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-14.
- Stepping Out of the System? A Grounded Theory on How Parents Consider Becoming Home or Alternative Educators.Carrie Adamson - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-23.
- Writing Centre Conferences: Tutors’ Perceptions and Practices.Hatem Aldohon - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-20.
- Intrapersonal Mindfulness is Associated with Reduced Risk of Burnout Among Central Appalachian Educators.Chris Anama-Green - forthcoming - Explore:in press.
- Occupational Stress in Mainstream and Special Needs Primary School Teachers and its Relationship with Self-Efficacy.Alexandros-Stamatios Antoniou, Vasiliki Efthymiou, Fotini Polychroni & Olga Kofa - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-18.
- From Human Capital to Marginalized Other: A Systematic Review of Diaspora and Internationalization in Higher Education.Annette Bamberger - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-23.
- The Commission on Religious Education, Worldviews and the Future of Religious Education.L. Philip Barnes - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-16.
- Nature of Truancy From the Perspectives of Secondary Students in New Zealand.Delia Baskerville & Judith Loveridge - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-16.
- Examining Young Children’s Multiplication Understanding Through Problem Posing.Julia Calabrese, M. Kopparla & M. M. Capraro - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-16.
- The Relative Effect of Pupil Absenteeism on Literacy and Numeracy in the Primary School.H. C. M. Carroll - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-17.
- Revisiting the Prospect of Revision in Turkish Secondary School History Textbooks: The Case of the Assyrian Debate.Önder Cetin - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-20.
- Applying Alternative Method to Evaluate Online Problem-Solving Skill Inventory (OPSI) Using Rasch Model Analysis.Noor Hidayah Che Lah, Zaidatun Tasir & Nurul Farhana Jumaat - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-23.
- Teachers’ Attitudes Towards Chatbots in Education: A Technology Acceptance Model Approach Considering the Effect of Social Language, Bot Proactiveness, and Users’ Characteristics.Raquel Chocarro, Mónica Cortiñas & Gustavo Marcos-Matás - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-19.
- How Individual Metacognitive Awareness Relates to Situation-Specific Metacognitive Interpretations of Collaborative Learning Tasks.Ahsen Çini, Jonna Malmberg & Sanna Järvelä - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-22.
- School Leadership, Inspection and Visibility: Panopticism and Post-Panopticism in an English Coastal Area of Deprivation.Aly Colman - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-17.
- The Commission on Religious Education – a Response to L. Philip Barnes.Trevor Cooling - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-16.
- Developing Young Adolescents’ Psychological Need Satisfaction: A Feasibility Study of a Pupil-Focused Intervention in Secondary Schools.Stephen R. Earl, Carla Meijen, Ian M. Taylor & Louis Passfield - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-18.
- Rethinking Ancient Centers of Higher Learning: Madrasa in a Comparative-Historical Perspective.Burhan Fındıklı - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-16.
- Education Research and Schooling in Rural Europe. An Engagement with Changing Patterns of Education, Space and Place.Paul Flynn - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-2.
- Husserl’s Time Consciousness in Regard to Extemporaneous Communication Practices in Performing Arts and Traditional Knowledge Systems.Martin A. M. Gansinger - forthcoming - Immediate. Currents in Communication, Culture and Philosophy.
- Education: A Compulsory Right? A Fundamental Tension Within a Fundamental Right.José-Luis Gaviria - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-22.
- Per un nuovo insegnamento della filosofia.Ludovico Geymonat - forthcoming - (Rivista Venezuelana di Filosofia) (1964).
- Images of Violence: Can Lynching Photographs Prepare Students for the World?Brian Gibbs - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-21.
- Extended Book Review: Historical Reflections on the Meritocracy-Democracy Tension in the United Kingdom, United States and Japan.Ross Goldstone - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-5.
- Historical and Cultural Refractions in Recent Education Transitions: The Example of Former Socialist European Countries.Ivor Goodson & Rain Mikser - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-18.
- Learning to Become a Teacher: Student Teachers’ Experiences and Perceptions of a One-Year Initial Teacher Education Programme.Sarah Gravett & Rika Kroon - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-16.
- A ‘Shadow Education’ Timescape: An Empirical Investigation of the Temporal Arrangements of Private Tutoring Vis-À-Vis Formal Schooling in India.Achala Gupta - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-17.
- A Comparison of Parents and Inspectors Views Regarding Homeschooling.Oz Guterman - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-16.
- “Balance as a Way of Lifework”: Early Career Choices Among Israeli Senior Teacher Educators.Maria Gutman - forthcoming - Teaching Education.
- Neuroscience of Morality and Teacher Education.Hyemin Han - forthcoming - In Michael A. Peters (ed.), Encyclopedia of Teacher Education. Singapore: Springer.
- Which Moral Exemplars Inspire Prosociality?Hyemin han, Clifford Ian Workman, Joshua May, Payton Scholtens, Kelsie J. Dawson, Andrea L. Glenn & Peter Meindl - forthcoming - Philosophical Psychology.
- The Effects of Shadow Education on High School Students’ Creative Thinking and Academic Achievement in Mathematics: The Case of the Republic of Korea.Sunyoung Han & Heejoo Suh - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-20.
- International Schooling: Privilege and Power in Globalised Societies.Clive Harber - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-2.
- Persevering for a Cruel and Cynical Fiction? The Experiences of the ‘Low Achievers’ in Primary Schooling.Eleanore Hargreaves, Laura Quick & Denise Buchanan - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-21.
- Stress in the School Counsellor’s Contemporary Role: Scale Development and Validation.Alla Hemi & Rotem Maor - forthcoming - Educational Studies:1-19.
- Taming Randomized Controlled Trials in Education: Exploring Key Claims, Issues and Debates.Loraine Hitt - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-2.
- The ‘Iron Cage’ of Educational Bureaucracy.Walter Humes - forthcoming - British Journal of Educational Studies:1-19.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: