- Heraclitean Critique of Kantian and Enlightenment Ethics Through the Fijian ethos.Erman Kaplama - 2016 - Cosmos and History 12 (1):143-165.
- ‘Ohana Ho‘opakele: The Politics of Place in Corrective Environments. [REVIEW]Marilyn Brown & Sarah Marusek - 2014 - International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 27 (2):225-242.
- Ethics and Community Involvement in Syntheses Concerning American Indian, Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian Health: A Systematic Review.Matthew O. Gribble & Deana M. Around Him - 2014 - AJOB Empirical Bioethics 5 (2):1-24.
- Melanesian Ethnography and the Comparative Project of Anthropology: Reflection on Strathern’s Analogical Approach.Eric Hirsch - 2014 - Theory, Culture and Society 31 (2-3):39-64.
- Public Policy and Globalization in Hawaii.Ibrahim G. Aoudé, Jim Brewer, Ulla Hasager, Elliot Higa, Marion Kelly, Jon K. Matsuoka, Luciano Minerbi, Li‘ana M. Petranek, Ira Rohter & Robert H. Stauffer - 2013 - Philosophy East and West 63 (2).
- Local Geography: Essays on Multicultural Hawaii.Dennis Kawaharada - 2013 - Philosophy East and West 63 (2).
- The Painted King: Art, Activism, and Authenticity in Hawaii.Glenn Wharton - 2013 - Philosophy East and West 63 (2).
- This chapter discusses the i taukei (indigenous Fijians of Melanesian and/or Polynesian descent) song genre known as sigidrigi, with a view to assessing and providing suggestions regarding its sustainability. At present the popular-ity of this genre is declining. The chapter also examines some of the reasons for this decline, and in doing so generates an insight into some of the cultural. [REVIEW]Fiji Islands - 2011 - In Godfrey Baldacchino (ed.), Island Songs: A Global Repertoire. Scarecrow Press. pp. 135.
- A companion to philosophy in Australia & New Zealand.Graham Robert Oppy, Nick Trakakis, Lynda Burns, Steven Gardner & Fiona Leigh (eds.) - 2011 - Clayton, Victoria, Australia: Monash University Publishing.
- Qarase v. Bainimarama: the End of Democratic Rule in Fiji? [REVIEW]Abigail Bache - 2010 - Human Rights Review 11 (3):357-371.
- Poverty, Race Relations, and the Practices of International Business: A Study of Fiji.Russell Daye - 2009 - Journal of Business Ethics 89 (S2):115 - 127.
- Asia - Pacific Perspectives on Bioethics Education.Darryl R. J. Macer (ed.) - 2008 - UNESCO Bangkok.
- Dreadlocks Vaka Vuku: Special Issue: Proceedings of the Pacific Epistemologies Conference, 2006.Mohit Prasad (ed.) - 2006 - Published by the Pacific Writing Forum for the School of Language, Arts, and Media, Faculty of Arts and Media, University of the South Pacific.
- Revisioning the Pacific: Bernard Smith in the South Seas.Tom Ryan - 2005 - Thesis Eleven 82 (1):16-28.
- Reading in the wake of postcoloniality: Constructing “race” in public education in the U.s. Territory of hawaii.Hannah M. Tavares - 2003 - Educational Theory 53 (4):437-452.
- Tree Leaf Talk: A Heideggerian Anthropology.James F. Weiner - 2001 - Berg.
- The Infelicities of Business Ethics in the Third World: The Melanesian Context.David Lea - 1999 - Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (3):421-438.
- Culture and Educational Policy in Hawai'i: The Silencing of Native Voices.Maenette K. P. A. Benham & Ronald H. Heck - 1998 - Routledge.
- Art and Agency: An Anthropological Theory.Alfred Gell - 1998 - Clarendon Press.
- Animal consciousness and ethics in asia and the Pacific.Macer Darryl - 1997 - Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 10 (3):249-267.
- Lockean property rights, Tully's community ownership, and melanesian customary communal ownership.David R. Lea - 1994 - Journal of Social Philosophy 25 (1):117-132.
- A jurisprudential assessment of Nozick's natural right to property with reference to melanesian customary rights.David R. Lea - 1994 - Sophia 33 (2):48-62.
- Melanesian axiology, communal land tenure, and the prospect of sustainable development within papua new guinea.David R. Lea - 1993 - Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 6 (1):89-101.
- History and Tradition in Melanesian Anthropology.James G. Carrier - 1992 - Representations Books.
- "An Odor of Man": Melanesian Evolutionism, Anthropological Mythology and Matriarchy.Bernard Juillerat - 1988 - Diogenes 36 (144):65-91.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: