- The Novelist as Philosopher: Modern Fiction and the History of Ideas.Alan Montefiore & Peregrine Horden (eds.) - 1983 - All Souls College.
- John Magilton, Frances Lee, and Anthea Boylston, Eds., “Lepers Outside the Gate”: Excavations at the Cemetery of the Hospital of St James and St Mary Magdalene, Chichester, 1986–87 and 1993. York: Council for British Archaeology, 2008. Paper. Pp. Xxiii, 294 Plus CD-ROM; Many Black-and-White and Color Figures and Many Tables. $80. Distributed in North America by the David Brown Book Co., P.O. Box 511, 28 Main St., Oakville, CT 06779. [REVIEW]Peregrine Horden - 2011 - Speculum 86 (1):239-240.
- Medicine and Social Ethics.Peregrine Horden - 1997 - The Classical Review 47 (02):344-.
- Marcia Kupfer, The Art of Healing: Painting for the Sick and the Sinner in a Medieval Town. University Park, Pa.: Pennsylvania State University Press, 2003. Pp. Xviii, 203 Plus 117 Black-and-White Figures; Black-and-White Frontispiece and 1 Table. [REVIEW]Peregrine Horden - 2006 - Speculum 81 (2):549-551.
- Medicine and Social Ethics - D. W. Amundsen: Medicine, Society, and Faith in the Ancient and Medieval Worlds. Pp. Xv + 392. Baltimore, MD and London: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1996. Cased, £33. ISBN: 0-8018-5109-2.Peregrine Horden - 1997 - The Classical Review 47 (2):344-346.
- Linda Ehrsam Voigts;, Patricia Deery Kurtz . Scientific and Medical Writings in Old and Middle English: An Electronic Reference. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2001. $54.50, £45. [REVIEW]Peregrine Horden - 2002 - Isis 93 (2):364-364.
- Medicine and Social Ethics. [REVIEW]Peregrine Horden - 1997 - The Classical Review 47 (2):344-346.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: