- Trait Anxiety and Economic Risk Avoidance Are Not Necessarily Associated: Evidence from the Framing Effect.Ruolei Gu, Runguo Wu, Lucas S. Broster, Yang Jiang, Rui Xu, Qiwei Yang, Pengfei Xu & Yue-Jia Luo - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Brain spontaneous fluctuations in sensorimotor regions were directly related to eyes open and eyes closed: evidences from a machine learning approach.Bishan Liang, Delong Zhang, Xue Wen, Pengfei Xu, Xiaoling Peng, Xishan Huang, Ming Liu & Ruiwang Huang - 2014 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 8.
- Directionality of large-scale resting-state brain networks during eyes open and eyes closed conditions.Delong Zhang, Bishan Liang, Xia Wu, Zengjian Wang, Pengfei Xu, Song Chang, Bo Liu, Ming Liu & Ruiwang Huang - 2015 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 9.
- Characterization of Complex Image Spatial Structures Based on Symmetrical Weibull Distribution Model for Texture Pattern Classification.Jinping Liu, Jiezhou He, Zhaohui Tang, Pengfei Xu, Wuxia Zhang & Weihua Gui - 2018 - Complexity 2018:1-23.
- The Critical Role of the Right Dorsal and Ventral Anterior Insula in Reciprocity: Evidence From the Trust and Ultimatum Games.Frank Krueger, Gabriele Bellucci, Pengfei Xu & Chunliang Feng - 2020 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 14.
- Differential Effects of Intranasal Vasopressin on the Processing of Adult and Infant Cues: An ERP Study.Xiaoyan Wu, Pengfei Xu, Yue-Jia Luo & Chunliang Feng - 2018 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 12.
- Using Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy to Assess Brain Activation Evoked by Guilt and Shame.Lian Duan, Qiudi Feng & Pengfei Xu - 2020 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 14.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: