- Significance of Stacking Fault Energy on Microstructural Evolution in Cu and Cu–Al Alloys Processed by High-Pressure Torsion.X. H. An, Q. Y. Lin, S. D. Wu, Z. F. Zhang, R. B. Figueiredo, N. Gao & T. G. Langdon - 2011 - Philosophical Magazine 91 (25):3307-3326.
- Room Temperature Precipitation in Quenched Al–Cu–Mg Alloys: A Model for the Reaction Kinetics and Yield Strength Development.M. J. Starink *, N. Gao, L. Davin, J. Yan & A. Cerezo - 2005 - Philosophical Magazine 85 (13):1395-1417.
- Evolution of Dislocation Loops in Austenitic Stainless Steels Implanted with High Concentration of Hydrogen.Zhongcheng Zheng, Ning Gao, Rui Tang, Yanxia Yu, Weiping Zhang, Zhenyu Shen, Yunxiang Long, Yaxia Wei & Liping Guo - forthcoming - Philosophical Magazine:1-11.
- A Model of Grain Refinement and Strengthening of Al Alloys Due to Cold Severe Plastic Deformation.Xiao Guang Qiao, Nong Gao & Marco J. Starink - 2012 - Philosophical Magazine 92 (4):446-470.
- Optimizing the Performance of the Visual P300-Speller Through Active Mental Tasks Based on Color Distinction and Modulation of Task Difficulty.Qi Li, Zhaohua Lu, Ning Gao & Jingjing Yang - 2019 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 13.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: