- Neural Dynamics of Processing Probability Weight and Monetary Magnitude in the Evaluation of a Risky Reward.Guangrong Wang, Jianbiao Li, Pengcheng Wang, Chengkang Zhu, Jingjing Pan & Shuaiqi Li - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Controlling the Anchoring Effect through Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to the Right Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex.Jianbiao Li, Xile Yin, Dahui Li, Xiaoli Liu, Guangrong Wang & Liang Qu - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Altered Voluntary Cooperative Norms Compliance Under Equal Decision-Making Power.Jianbiao Li, Xiaoli Liu, Xile Yin, Shuaiqi Li, Guangrong Wang, Xiaofei Niu & Chengkang Zhu - 2018 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 12.
- Fourth-Party Evaluation of Third-Party Pro-social Help and Punishment: An ERP Study.Jianbiao Li, Shuaiqi Li, Pengcheng Wang, Xiaoli Liu, Chengkang Zhu, Xiaofei Niu, Guangrong Wang & Xile Yin - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Neural Dynamics of the Combined Discounting of Delay and Probability During the Evaluation of a Delayed Risky Reward.Guangrong Wang, Jianbiao Li, Shuaiqi Li & Chengkang Zhu - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: