- Education and the Speculative Function of Philosophy.Frederick C. Neff - 1969 - Educational Philosophy and Theory 1 (2):41–52.
- Philosophy and American Education.Frederick C. Neff - 1966 - New York: Center for Applied Research in Education.
- Book Reviews Section 2.William A. Spencer, Joseph C. English, Manuel Maldonado Rivera, Paul F. Anater, Richard Edward Kelly, Hubert J. Keenan, Edward J. Power, Richard R. Renner, Bruce G. Beezer, Don Cochrane, George S. Macia, Harold B. Dunkel & Frederick C. Neff - 1973 - Educational Studies 4 (2):75-84.
- Cd Hardie.Jh Gribble, Jane R. Martin, David Stenhouse, Jj Smolicz, Rs Peters, Jp White, Betty A. Sichel, Ronald S. Barth, Frederick C. Neff & Wf Hare - 2012 - Educational Philosophy and Theory 44 (10).
- "Education and Moral Wisdom" by George N. Schuster.Frederick C. Neff - 1961 - Studies in Philosophy and Education 2 (1):81.
- On Analysis, Decision‐Making, and Education.Frederick C. Neff - 1968 - Educational Theory 18 (2):143-150.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: