- Teamwork in the Operating Theatre: Cohesion or Confusion?Shabnam Undre, Nick Sevdalis, Andrew N. Healey, Sir Ara Darzi & Charles A. Vincent - 2006 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 12 (2):182-189.
- Distracting Communications in the Operating Theatre.Nick Sevdalis, Andrew N. Healey & Charles A. Vincent - 2007 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (3):390-394.
- The Medical Student as a Patient: Attitudes Towards Involvement in the Quality and Safety of Health Care.Rachel E. Davis, Devavrata Joshi, Krishan Patel, M. Briggs & Charles A. Vincent - 2012 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (5):812-818.
- Diagnostic Error in a National Incident Reporting System in the UK.Nick Sevdalis, Rosamond Jacklin, Sonal Arora, Charles A. Vincent & Richard G. Thomson - 2010 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (6):1276-1281.
- Hospital Patients' Reports of Medical Errors and Undesirable Events in Their Health Care.Rachel E. Davis, Nick Sevdalis, Graham Neale, Rachel Massey & Charles A. Vincent - 2012 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (5):875-881.
- Reviewing Methodologically Disparate Data: A Practical Guide for the Patient Safety Research Field.Katrina F. Brown, Susannah J. Long, Thanos Athanasiou, Charles A. Vincent, J. Simon Kroll & Nick Sevdalis - 2012 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (1):172-181.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: