- Out of Plumb, Out of Key, and Out of Whack: Social Ethics and Democracy for the New Normal [Pandemic Ethics and Politics] (2021).Steven Fesmire & Heather Keith - manuscript
- Asylum, Credible Fear Tests, and Colonial Violence.Elena Ruíz & Ezgi Sertler - manuscript
- Allies Against Oppression: Intersectional Feminism, Critical Race Theory, and Rawlsian Liberalism.Marcus Arvan - forthcoming - Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy.
- Cis Feminist Moves to Innocence.Nora Berenstain - forthcoming - Hypatia.
- Biased Evaluative Descriptions.Sara Bernstein - forthcoming - Journal of the American Philosophical Association.
- The Metaphysics of Injustice.Robin Dembroff - forthcoming - In Ruth Chang & Amia Srinivasan (eds.), New Conversations in Philosophy, Law, and Politics. Oxford University Press.
- Trayvon Martin, Intersectionality, and the Politics of Disgust.Ange-Marie Hancock - forthcoming - Theory and Event 15 (3).
- Race, Multiplicity, and Impure Coalitions of Resistance.Lee McBride - forthcoming - In Jacoby A. Carter and Hernando A. Estévez (ed.), Philosophizing the Americas. New York, NY, USA: Fordham University Press.
- Ideology and Intersectionality.Matthew McKeever - forthcoming - In Ernie Lepore & Luvell Anderson (eds.), Oxford Handbook Of Applied Philosophy of Language. Oxford: OUP.
- Women of Color Structural Feminisms.Elena Ruíz - forthcoming - In Shirley-Anne Tate (ed.), The Palgrave Handbook on Critical Race And Gender.
- Between Hermeneutic Violence and Alphabets of Survival.Elena Ruíz - forthcoming - In Andrea Pitts, Mariana Ortega & José Medina (eds.), Theories of the Flesh: Latinx and Latin American Feminisms, Transformation, and Resistance. Oxford University Press.
- Postcolonial and Decolonial Feminisms.Elena Ruíz - forthcoming - In The Oxford Handbook of Feminist Philosophy.
- Identity and the Limits of Fair Assessment.Rush T. Stewart - forthcoming - Journal of Theoretical Politics.
- Defensiveness and Identity.Audrey Yap & Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa - forthcoming - Journal of the American Philosophical Association.
- Intersectionality methodology and the Black women committed to 'write-us' resistance.Saran Stewart Chayla Haynes, L. Allen Moore Evette, M. Joseph Nicole & D. Patton Lori - 2023 - In Christa J. Porter, V. Thandi Sulé & Natasha N. Croom (eds.), Black feminist epistemology, research, and praxis: narratives in and through the academy. Routledge.
- How positionality and intersectionality impact Black women's faculty teaching narratives : grounded histories.Rhonda C. Hylton - 2023 - In Christa J. Porter, V. Thandi Sulé & Natasha N. Croom (eds.), Black feminist epistemology, research, and praxis: narratives in and through the academy. Routledge.
- Critical animal studies and activism: international perspectives on total liberation and intersectionality.Anthony J. Nocella & Richard J. White (eds.) - 2023 - New York: Peter Lang.
- Bringing Intersectionality to the Fore in COVID-19.Suze G. Berkhout & Lisa Richardson - 2022 - International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 15 (1):159-161.
- Intersectionality methodology and the Black women committed to 'write-us' resistance.Saran Stewart Chayla Haynes, L. Allen Moore Evette, M. Joseph Nicole & D. Patton Lori - 2022 - In Christa J. Porter, V. Thandi Sulé & Natasha N. Croom (eds.), Black Feminist Epistemology, Research, and Praxis: Narratives in and Through the Academy. Routledge.
- Gender, Sexuality, and Embodiment in Digital Spheres. Connecting Intersectionality and Digitality: Editorial.Evelien Geerts & Ladan Rahbari - 2022 - Journal of Digital Social Research 4 (3).
- Decoloniality and the (im)possibility of an African feminist philosophy.Dominic Griffiths - 2022 - South African Journal of Philosophy 41 (3):240-259.
- Gadamerian Hermeneutics with Intersectionality as an Analytical Lens.Roya Haghiri-Vijeh & Dr Carol McDonald - 2022 - Journal of Applied Hermeneutics 2022 (2022).
- How positionality and intersectionality impact Black women's faculty teaching narratives : grounded histories.Rhonda C. Hylton - 2022 - In Christa J. Porter, V. Thandi Sulé & Natasha N. Croom (eds.), Black Feminist Epistemology, Research, and Praxis: Narratives in and Through the Academy. Routledge.
- Metaphors of intersectionality: Reframing the debate with a new proposal.Marta Jorba & Maria Rodó-Zárate - 2022 - European Journal of Women's Studies 29 (1):23-38.
- Horizons of Difference: Rethinking Space, Place and Identity with Irigaray.Ruthanne Kim, Yvette Russell & Brenda Sharp - 2022 - Albany, NY, USA: The State University of New York Press.
- The Metaphysics of Intersectionality Revisited.Holly Lawford-Smith & Kate Phelan - 2022 - Journal of Political Philosophy 30 (2):166-187.
- Feminist approach to geriatric care: comprehensive geriatric assessment, diversity and intersectionality.Merle Weßel - 2022 - Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 25 (1):87-97.
- Are We the 99%? The Occupy Movement, Feminism, and Intersectionality.[author unknown] - 2021
- Metasemantics and Intersectionality in the Misinformation Age: Truth in Political Struggle.Derek Egan Anderson - 2021 - Springer Verlag.
- A Very British Domination Contract? Charles W. Mills's Theoretical Framework and Understanding Social Justice in Britain.Zara Bain - 2021 - In Daniel Newman & Faith Gordon (eds.), Leading Works in Law and Social Justice. London:
- The problems with feminist nostalgia: Intersectionality and white popular feminism.Prudence Bussey-Chamberlain & Elizabeth Evans - 2021 - European Journal of Women's Studies 28 (3):353-368.
- Power, Intersectionality, and Radical Critique: A Response to Alcoff.Ann J. Cahilll - 2021 - Social Philosophy Today 37:49-54.
- Decolonizing the Intersection: Black Male Studies as a Critique of Intersectionality’s Indebtedness to Subculture of Violence Theory.Tommy J. Curry - 2021 - In Robert Beshara (ed.), Critical Psychology Praxis: Psychosocial Non-Alignment to Modernity/Coloniality. New York: pp. 132-154.
- He Never Mattered: Poor Black Males and the Dark Logic of Intersectional Invisibility.Tommy J. Curry - 2021 - In The Movement for Black Lives: Philosophical Perspectives. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. pp. 59-89.
- Navigating the #MeToo Terrain in an Islamophobic Environment.Saba Fatima - 2021 - Social Philosophy Today 37:57-74.
- Challenging Reproductive Control and Gendered Violence in the Américas: Intersectionality, Power, and Struggles for Rights Leandra Hinojosa Hernández and Sarah De Los Santos Upton. Lanham, Md.: Lexington Books, 2018.Cordelia Freeman - 2021 - Hypatia 36 (4).
- Revisiting Susan Moller Okin’s Justice, Gender, and the Family (1989): Intersectionality, Social Ethos, and Critical Praxis of Gender Justice.John Raymond Jison - 2021 - Kritike 15 (2):111-125.
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: the practices and politics of a travelling theory.Akane Kanai - 2021 - Feminist Theory 22 (4):518-535.
- The Disruptive Power of Intersectionality.Jenny Kingsley, Emily R. Berkman & Sabrina F. Derrington - 2021 - American Journal of Bioethics 21 (9):28-30.
- Intersectionality as a new feeling rule for young feminists: Race and feminist relations in France and Switzerland.Éléonore Lépinard & Charlène Calderaro - 2021 - European Journal of Women's Studies 28 (3):387-404.
- Rethinking Rachel Doležal and Transracial Theory.Molly Littlewood McKibbin - 2021 - Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Book Review: Me, Not You: The Trouble with mainstream feminism by Alison Phipps. [REVIEW]Aimee Merrydew - 2021 - Feminist Review 128 (1):176-178.
- Beyond antagonism : rethinking intersectionality, transnationalism, and the women's studies academic job market.Jennifer C. Nash - 2021 - In Ashwini Tambe & Millie Thayer (eds.), Transnational feminist itineraries: situating theory and activist practice. Duke University Press.
- Subject and Research in Global Capitalism: Some Notes on the Fundamentals of Feminist and Marxist Theories on the Frame of Intersectionality.Clara Navarro Ruiz - 2021 - In Blanca Rodríguez Lopez, Nuria Sánchez Madrid & Adriana Zaharijević (eds.), Rethinking Vulnerability and Exclusion: Historical and Critical Essays. Springer Verlag. pp. 185-204.
- Book Review: Are We the 99%? The Occupy Movement, Feminism, and Intersectionality by Heather McKee Hurwitz. [REVIEW]Eileen M. Otis - 2021 - Gender and Society 35 (6):1003-1005.
- The Radical Limits of Decolonising Feminism.Suzanne C. Persard - 2021 - Feminist Review 128 (1):13-27.
- What it’s like to be a ___: Why it’s (often) unethical to use VR as an empathy nudging tool.Erick Jose Ramirez, Miles Elliott & Per-Erik Milam - 2021 - Ethics and Information Technology 1 (3):527-542.
- Intersectionality—An Alternative to Redrawing The Line in the Pursuit Of Animal Rights.Robyn Trigg - 2021 - Ethics and the Environment 26 (2):73-118.
- Borders and Migration.Shelley Wilcox - 2021 - In Oxford Handbook of Feminist Philosophy. Oxford, UK:
- White Feminist Gaslighting.Nora Berenstain - 2020 - Hypatia 35 (4):733-758.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: